No announcement yet.

Real Wes Cooley here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Welcome here from the Northeast.

I’ve caught the bug and doing a little road racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in the Loudon Road Race Series (LRRS).
    1979 GS850G
    2004 SV650N track bike
    2005 TT-R125 pit bike
    LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Welcome back Trev. I'll hold you to the Vortex comment.
      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
        Welcome back Trev. I'll hold you to the Vortex comment.
        Lol...thanks Sandy...I promise! Btw....a bunch of us are heading to Moab...Death Valley etc...in May....wanna come? Gary from Revelstoke and another friend of his or two...I think my buddy Chuck from Banff too...4 of us from Victoria....
        No signature

Comment

Welcome sir. Glad to have you aboard!
          Current Bikes:
          2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Lol...thanks Sandy...I promise! Btw....a bunch of us are heading to Moab...Death Valley etc...in May....wanna come? Gary from Revelstoke and another friend of his or two...I think my buddy Chuck from Banff too...4 of us from Victoria....
            Thanks Trev. Probably heading that way towards end of April with the RV, it's been several years since we've been down there. If we go and if we're back by then I might hopefully be able to join you for a couple days on your way down. If you're going to Revelstoke to pick up Gary then swing by here and that might work. IF you survive Toad Rock. LOL. We could also invade Wes's place in Twin Falls. Look out Wes!!!
            Last edited by Sandy; 01-02-2018, 05:22 PM.
            '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
              Thanks Trev. Probably heading that way towards end of April with the RV, it's been several years since we've been down there. If we go and if we're back by then I might hopefully be able to join you for a couple days on your way down. If you're going to Revelstoke to pick up Gary then swing by here and that might work. IF you survive Toad Rock. LOL. We could also invade Wes's place in Twin Falls. Look out Wes!!!
              That would be great....Gary and his crew is going to meet us at the border....and I spoke to Wes and he would love for us to stop by on our way through. Maybe take Wes and Melody for dinner.
              No signature

Comment

Welcome, Wes. Great to have you here.
                And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Well, if anything could get me back here it's gotta be Wes joining. Lol....ok no Vortex...it's not good for my health...
                  Remember Trev...Repeating the same things expecting different results does NOT WORK! Good to see you buddy!
                  sigpic
                  09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                  1983 GS1100e
                  82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                  1980 GS1260
                  Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Well, if anything could get me back here it's gotta be Wes joining. Lol....ok no Vortex...it's not good for my health...
                    Welcome back Trevor, you've no need to visit the Vortex.... Cap & Mason have it under control with a little assistance from others.
                    -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Originally posted by allojohn View Post
                      Welcome back Trevor, you've no need to visit the Vortex.... Cap & Mason have it under control with a little assistance from others.
                      Lol...I figured as much. Thanks for the welcome.

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                      Remember Trev...Repeating the same things expecting different results does NOT WORK! Good to see you buddy!
                      Gotcha Bob! Good to be back, thanks buddy.
                      No signature

Comment

WTF!!.....stop show boating Franklin'...AND STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD. He's back everyone (god help us all) now lets move on and get back to welcoming Wes Cooley to our website....geeezzz...
                        Rob
                        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Rob
                          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                            WHUT!!!! Oh OK.

Comment

A big welcome from the eastern part of Canada Wes. I joined this Forum several years ago when re-building a bike that I had bought in 85. Great people on this forum, all ready to help with a passion for these bikes. Having you on board now is going to add a whole new dimension to exploring the art of motorcycle racing.

Comment

HOLY CRAP ! ! ! Are the bounds of Wes Cooley never ending ? ! ? My ol' buddy Trev is back ? ! ? Welcome back buddy, missed you around here... Might have to get back to the game and see more pictures of your beautiful island...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X