80-82 GS450 O-ring kits soon to be NLA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80-82 GS450 O-ring kits soon to be NLA.

As Cycleorings.com slowly circles the drain, I've decided that I have to simplify my 'menu'. Between the hassles of income tax accounting, demands of my day job and the cost of supplies, something has to go, and the first will be the kits I developed for the 80 - 82 GS450's. There's about a dozen left in stock; when they're gone, that's it. I considered doing this two years ago, and finally decided to discontinue this kit.

OVERALL: I could see at least another 1 1/2 seasons (years) of operation of Cycleorings, and I have ample supplies for the basics -- CV & VM kits and intake goodies. I'll probably let the supply levels draw down, though, and I tentatively expect to pull the plug after next year, after the 2021 season. I've been at this for the better part of 20 years, and it's about time.

There's plenty of time for me to change my mind, and time to hash out a possible successor, if there's someone who wants to try their hand at entrepreneurship on a very small scale; but the high-water mark on this enterprise came years ago, and the end is on the horizon.
    and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

It'll be a sad day when you do finally stop. I'm sure a countless multitude of these Suzukis owe you for their lack of leaks. I purchased 2 or 3 kits for the CVs used on the 1100 years ago. Your kits are lifesaving. I'll check out my PayPal account tomorrow and probably order a few more of those same kits. I've found that they're even handy for the occasional unobtainable o-ring on other carbs for customers too. Really great stuff. Thank you for what you've done for all of us over the years!

Comment

Working...
    X