Repeat Offender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeat Offender

Was formerly an active member and poster, up to about early 2011, about the time I sold my '80 GS850. Since then, have rejuvenated about 7 bikes, all makes from Triumph and Motobecane to Hondas, and a newer Wee Strom (2004). Just got shamed into buying a 1979 GS 750E from a buddy (he lost his storage), for far less than it is likely worth. Still a project, but paint and top end have been done, so a good looking bike. Still have boxes of GS parts from the distant past, so that will help, maybe.

Have always compared the sometimes paltry info available from other forums to the GSR.....definately a high point in online motorcycle resources. Now to find good parts suppliers in Canada....hate paying duty on something that is not manufactured in Canada.

Welcome.

Were you "Running Dog" previously...?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Yep, Welcome back... 2011, dang that's been 11 yrs. whatever your user name was then, I wouldn't remember
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
        Welcome.

Were you "Running Dog" previously...?
        Yes, I was and am still Runningdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Runningdog View Post

Yes, I was and am still Runningdog.
          Welcome back.
          Pics of the 850 would be good (but I see comments about some problem with photos) (forum was upadted over the weekend, you may be one of the first to register since then).

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

Welcome back.
            Pics of the 850 would be good (but I see comments about some problem with photos) (forum was upadted over the weekend, you may be one of the first to register since then).
            Here's one from just before I sold it.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Thank you Baatfam, I'll get used to posting on this site again.

Comment

Working...
                X