Simpson, IL (almost KY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simpson, IL (almost KY)

I have been spying on you all for several years and just joined a year or so ago. I have several bikes, but have been dabbling with a 1978 GS750 for a few years now. My wife and I are both retired from the police world (Springfield, MO P.D.), and I'm still there but in an office job (Paducah, KY P.D.). We ride a lot and love taking adventurous trips on our bikes, which are his/her Harleys and his/her sportbikes. When finally finished, my GS will probably be a local lunch and/or bar ride, but I have kicked around riding it to the Barber Museum just for kicks.
    1978 GS750

That's us a few years ago when we still had our dirt bikes over in southwest MO.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    1978 GS750

Comment

Welcome aboard, Murray KY here.
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Well, Guess if you been spying you kind'f know what to expect... Welcome to both of ya'll.
        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Working...
        X