No announcement yet.

Chance to get the 1982 have ?s Garage find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like this bike will shine up nicely. good luck with the carbs and all the other little things to do. Be sure to go through every single electrical connection and clean or replace. Especially the ones found inside the headlight bucket.
    Current Bikes:
    2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
      Looks like this bike will shine up nicely. good luck with the carbs and all the other little things to do. Be sure to go through every single electrical connection and clean or replace. Especially the ones found inside the headlight bucket.
      That's a great reminder. The headlight connections are often overlooked, especially speaking from my own experiences.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by volsrock1 View Post
        Didja get it ? Did yah?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Yes I did get it today...put battery in....and it turns over all lights work

Gas tank inside is clean no rust AT ALL

Going to shop this wk...and engine need polished

Comment

The clutch is really hard to pull...its not the cable..i unhooked it and the cable moves freely. But the bike has been sitting since 1985

I hope it frees up after oil change and engine gets goilg

Comment

My opinion A hard to pull clutch has about got to be cable or springs, but hoping I'm wrong and yours frees right up.
              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Working...
              X