This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Octain View Post
    (EDIT: Please DO NOT "Reply" to this thread to introduce yourself. This is an informational post only. Feel free to start a new thread in the "GS Owners" section of the forum to introduce yourself. Thanks!)
    Does any of you guys^^^ READ?

Comment

Perhaps the Admin should delete all the posts except the first one, and then lock down the thread......instead we keep on harping on the new members instead....not a warm and fuzzy welcome we are giving them....

Comment

Yeah I don't want to dump on new members either but it just ain't that hard if you look around just a bit and read!

Comment

Well in all fairness the title is hard to resist.
          No signature

Comment

That's why GK has a point,it should be locked then the new people would look further.

Comment

1985 gs1150ef the king of the 1/4 mile!

Hey, I'am John, I live In Georgia VT. My Suzuki steeds are a 85 GS1150EF and my every day bike is a DL1000 v-strom. I have had my 1150 since 1998, it had 6,000 miles at the time of purchase. It now has 50,000 and I am sad to say that I have not ridden it in three years. Seeing all these pics of the truly awesome
              GS is making me want to take it out of storage.GS 1150.jpg

Comment

hi im from cali and im putting a 78 gd550e bobber back together. im in need of a starter motor and so far the bike is really easy to work on i also own a vulcan 1500 88 1995 and a gs850 1983. all barn finds and almost up and running .the gs550 i got for a trade. im a computer systems tech. im currently not due to health issues and the bikes soothe me and keep me from focusing on negativity anyways thanks and a howdy to all on here,absolute pleasure! Cheers!

Comment

Hello. I am Harry from the Netherlands and building a classic racer Suzuki GS750 1977.
                  It has 35000 km on the clock.
                  Pics are following

Comment

Hi ,
                    Im the current owner of a 1983 gs1100e , i just finished my build a few days ago . I got a bit of an issue after one ride . Ill be looking for a proper section to post my questions . I have been looking at this site quit abit durning my build and when i developed my issuse . Great site lots of info !!!

Comment

Hi too! New member here. Jonathan on Vancouver island. I have just bought a 83 gs1100gk. I am old enough to remember these bikes when they were new... No had a gs550e when I was twenty, 35 years ago. Anyway, got the 1100gk. Been stood for a number of years, usual issues gummed carbs, seized brakes. Horrid green colour, size of a John Deere combine harvester. I'm a Brit who can't get enough of cafe racers. All the fairings and luggage will have to go, thinking along the lines of a Ducati 900ss half fairing, clip ons rearsets stepped seat, blah blah. Progress will be posted. Cheers

Comment

Hey Jonathan, welcome to the sight, glad to see another Island member. Just a note though, you posted in the wrong thread, this is the one for new members

Use this forum to tell everyone the details about the GS that you own and a little about yourself as well.
                        Rob
                        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Hello everyone- I am new to the group. I am the proud owner of a 1981 GS850g with 21000 original miles[ATTACH=CONFIG]47238[/ATTACH . The bike sat in my dads shed for years until I finally talked him into letting me make it live again . I cleaned the carbs,changed the fluids and it started right up! I love riding this bike!! Thanks for letting me join .
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Burque

Comment

image.jpg

Hi, I am Daniel from Santiago, Chile. I bought a gs550e 1981 a few years ago. Now I have a project for this motorcycle.. My every day bike it's a Honda cbx250. I am 22 years old and my English it's very poor haha. I want to learn and share my project with us.
                              Thank to all
                              regards

Comment

Hey, I'm Kelsey from Bellingham, WA. I just bought my first bike last week. A 1986 gs450l and I'm hoping to get up and riding a little bit in the next few days. She's gonna eventually be turned into a little brat/tracker with enough time, but for now, here's a photo of her and I
                                IMG_8251.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X