Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

out of hibernation with an announcement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of hibernation with an announcement!

hello to everyone after a winter that was much much to cold and long!

i have spent the past 8 months renovating the house my father grew up in, after it had been rented out and vandalized and sat empty. all this in preparation for the newest addition to my family, Mason Lee Hatfield! he was born on february 11th, an early birthday present for me,so hes going on three months now(did time speed up?) and he wont stop growing. meant to make this post earlier, but i have been very busy between the house and the kid. i havent picked up a wrench for the bike or any of my cars in much to long. im sure my carbs on the bike will fix that since i forgot to drain them when i parked it ~5 months ago

lets see if i remember this image posting stuff....

Welcome back and congratulations on the little one
    sigpic
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Hello jesustheplumber.

You are starting the busiest part of your life. It's also the one you will look back fondly onto. The best part. It was for me.

All the best to all of you.

The bike can wait.
      Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
      1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

thanks cowboy, havent seen ya in a while, or anyone on here really!

highway, it definitely is the busiest part of my life so far. i work 8-5 making money, then spend it on the house till its time to quit, and spend the rest of my time with the little man and his momma. the house will be done soon though so i may get some riding time again!

Comment

What a great picture!
          Congratulations.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Congrats!

cg
            sigpic
            83 GS1100g
            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

All the best brother...Congrats!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats on the little one!

Comment

Congrats! Bringing him to BC?
                  Dogma
                  --
                  O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                  '80 GS850 GLT
                  '80 GS1000 GT
                  '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

thanks all, and dogma, i cannot formulate words to express how badly i want to go to bc and bring my family, but i have a mandatory family function the weekend before and my fiance wont be able to get both weekends off. i have a little shred of hope that something will come through but im not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                    X