Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Nation Thread (My 2nd Thread) 3rd Overall (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    I have looked High and Low for such a manual over the last 7 years, and never found one. One would think these bikes don't exist...

And even the after market manuals isn't exactly "T" specific. Hell the one I have says it's for 750-1100T models. They never made an 1100, so I made my own...

If you DO find one post the details here for others to utilize please.
    There is one posted on this site...it belongs to Yasser. I downloaded a copy of it...I forgot the path to it.

I'm out and about now and not on my laptop. Maybe yasser will come along...

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

First of all Tank I can't believe how cool it is to have a z and a d in reverse paint patterns. It would be fun to see them staged in a manner to be the bike(s) of the month.

If someone is looking for a shop book, the best I can come up with is on Cliff's site. The T is such an odd bike. I copied the shop book in haste but it should get you there by component or system http://www.mtsac.edu/~cliff/storage/...50_16valve.pdf my manual is there also.

Oh and hi ed.
      Hondas
      '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
      Suzuki
      '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
      Kaw
      '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Service Manual

^^What's up yasser?

I think I got the manuals mixed up. The Owner's Manual is what I have...not the Service Manual. The only one available is from the link yasser provided at BikeCliff's Website: http://members.dslextreme.com/users/bikecliff/

It's a 750 and 16V Service Manual but it covers most everything on the "T".

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Another week of hotels. The grass is real green here near St Louis, Got me thinking about the t and here we are. Mine is not running well for the first time. I forget the symptoms but it was odd. I put it under cover last fall and never unwrapped it. Stay tuned.

Now contemplating a move so the t is still secondary. It will be a glorious day running it in new northern wi roads. For now the old Hondas will have to do and they are darn good at that, particularly chasing my sons.

My T recipe book. http://www.mtsac.edu/~cliff/storage/...ers_Manual.pdf
          Hondas
          '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
          Suzuki
          '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
          Kaw
          '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Yasser, can never have enough books, lol...
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Unique Quirks

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
              Gotta BUMP the "T" nation back to the first page...

I will have to meander out to the garage and get my vin seq. number...
              Hey Spyder,

Did you ever get your sequence number?

Ed
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Of course not... That would be too close of a resemblance to a memory...

I will eventually...
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Bump ! ! !
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

Comment

Any New "T" Owners?

What's up Spyder?

Ed
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                      What's up Spyder?

Ed
                      Did you tea lovers check out the BOTM for June? I'm not sure if it's a members motorcycle...
                      My Motorcycles:
                      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                      79 1000e (all original)
                      82 850g (all original)
                      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Hot Tea on a Hot Summer Day

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                        Did you tea lovers check out the BOTM for June? I'm not sure if it's a members motorcycle...
                        Hey Storm,

No, I haven't checked out the BOTM....but I will now.

Ed
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

What's happinin' guys? How are those T's running this year?
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

My Riding Status

Okay, I'm bummin' now.

My "T" is at home in Delaware while I'm in northern Florida doing this contractor job.

In the meantime, I'm buying a surfboard for my birthday this month.

Big changes coming up after summer.

Who else is going to report their "T's" escapades?

Ed
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

So, finally thought to look at my vin#. I'm number 338...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

Hey Jedz,

I miss her dearly....trust me. I wish I could go back on the road to Holloman. MrBill would get tired of seeing me but not my "T".

Thanks for the compliment.

Ed
                                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X