Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Nation Thread (My 2nd Thread) 3rd Overall (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the kid signed up and get his bike in here ! ! !
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yeah Ed your slipping so bad I got disrupted an added this in my time and material items conflict.
      Boys great weather coming to fly over country, let's get those Ts out for a fresh pot of photos.
      Hondas
      '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
      Suzuki
      '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
      Kaw
      '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Not sure where the kick start goes with this TZ pile but the rest may have interest to you.

Hondas
        '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
        Suzuki
        '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
        Kaw
        '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

T-World

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
          Just giving this thread a bump. Come on Ed your slipping! I don't have a Tee, never will. Lol But the neighbor kid has a 750T... I've kind of know the kid since he was about 10 years old. I've always waved to him, he'd wave back. I'm not sure if I had any influence on his motorcycle purchase or not. But anyway another GS is in the neighborhood. The motorcycle looks very clean and it seems to run good. I'll have to make my over to chat with him... The T nation thread was on page 5!!! Ed you are really slipping!
          Like Spyder said, get your neighbor to sign up and post pics of his "T".

Page 5? How many replies do you allow on your view per page? Mine shows this is on page 4.

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
          Hey Norm,

Been very busy at work and lately just browsing. I'm getting ready to leave JAX and head home.
          Ed
          That was a brief/weak summary of what's going on with my transition back home.

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          Get the kid signed up and get his bike in here ! ! !
          Ditto

Originally posted by yasser View Post
          Yeah Ed your slipping so bad I got disrupted an added this in my time and material items conflict.
          Boys great weather coming to fly over country, let's get those Ts out for a fresh pot of photos.
          Riding season is here...and I'm sure you are excited yasser!

Thanks for the bump of the thread Norm and the replies since your reply. I plan on being home by next Saturday 23 April. Now that I'm done with work, time to concentrate on my to do list.

Ed
          Last edited by GSXR7ED; 04-15-2016, 10:55 AM.
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

You been riding now that your home Ed???

Comment

^^Hey Derek,

I've been home a week as of today and have yet to unpack my truck--yeah, how lazy am I? (Don't answer that!) As a matter of fact, I'm still living out of my suitcase since my wife has taken control of our walk-in closet.

Lots of things to sort out before I get on my bike so to answer your question...I have not ridden my "T". Plus, she needs fork seals replaced anyway and money is going to be tight for a little bit.

Back to the thread...there have been a couple of "T" sightings threads to which I directed them here to post their "T" but sadly, it has not happened yet. These things take time...and reminders. We are human and leading our own lives. Lots going on in this world and many people arguing about human differences. Hopefully, we see a new "T" appear!

Ed
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Sorry for the inactivity and thank's for the invite to this thread! Haven't had muh time on my hands lately but I've been playing around with my jetting still and can't get it quite right yet. I think I'm finally giving up to go back to the factory air box and jetting this weekend. I hate giving up, but I hate missing good riding weather even more. So here's the latest pic of my '82 GS750t.image.jpg

Comment

Sorry, still can't figure out how to post full size photos correctly on this forum... Heres another.image.jpg
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Nice "T"

Hey sailor_bob,

you can goto your profile and add an album. Then copy and paste the BB code (underneath the Photo URL) and post it here. I've done it for you...but once you have it, I'll delete it from my profile album. NICE "T"!!!!

Ed
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Explain to a noob to Suzukis what the difference between a T and an L are. I notice handlebars, maybe single front disc...what else?

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
                      Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Gotcha, thanks!

Comment

The tank is smaller on an "L" and the "T" has rear brake shoes. The step seat is not as prominent on the "T". Grab rail is also different.

Ed
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

There really isn't ANYTHING the same between the 2 of them. And I mean nothing at all... Frame, stance, ride height, wheels, drive, brakes, really just nothing...
                            They both have chrome fenders, that aren't interchangeable, that's really the only thing...
                            I'm not saying that because I don't like the L's, because I do like them... Had an '82 650L, great bike, just needed new handle bars...
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I've never seen an L as beautiful as this T.
                              suzuki-gs750t-83-513763.jpg
                              GSRick
                              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Thanks spyder, I only know my "T" because I've never owned an "L".

Ed
                                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X