Hello from rochester ny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from rochester ny

Hey guys my name is mike and i just bought my first bike yesterday. Its a 1982 gs750e that is mechanically sound. I got it for $500 and plan on going with a bobber style build. Any positive and negative feedback is welcome!

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi ya, Mike.
        Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of the GS.
        Yikes, i don't need no stinkin' mufflers.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Welcome....other then the hacked mufflers, I like it.
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Made some progress, started by fabbing up some quick side covers to fill the holes next to the battery, then i made a mount for the license plate to go on the chain cover (future plans are to get rid of the bulky tail light setup and cut the frame), fabbed up a small storage box thats mounted to the frame under the seat, and finally sanded down the tank and taillight housing and painted them satin black. Also threw some new rubber on it!
              Attached Files

Comment

You've been busy these last few weeks. It's coming along nicely. Does it have a leak or are those puddles from something else?

Comment

It does infact have a leak, worse when it is warm. Im HOPING there is just too much oil in there but that is nxt weeks task, im going to give it an oil chance and hopefully find a solution to the leak

Comment

Working...
                  X