Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

New to the forum but long time rider of anything two wheels. I found this forum like many others - searching for answers, opinions, and information on my newly acquired motorcycle. So much useful information can be found on this site it is amazing....great job guys....really!

I recently purchased another addition to my bike family, currently I have a 2012 Speed Triple, and the wife has a Kawasaki Ninja for the primary 2-wheeled rides. I just purchased a 1978 Suzuki GS750 for a project as I am dangerously interested in building cafe bikes.

So far priority one is getting the bike running. It was in pieces when I brought it home and the wiring is a wreck.... so armed with new coil packs, wires, plugs and a wiring diagram from BikeCliff's site (wealth of information by the way) I hope to get started this week after work on getting things sorted and in running order. I'm sure I will be asking for help along the way - so thanks in advance.

Welcome and good luck with your project! I'd also recommend do a thorough carb cleaning while it's apart.

Comment

Working...
    X