It's my 44th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's my 44th.

I don't know how she puts up with me, I dearly love her so.

V
    Gustov
    80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
    81 GS 1000 G
    79 GS 850 G
    81 GS 850 L
    83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
    80 GS 550 L
    86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
    2002 Honda 919
    2004 Ural Gear up

Originally posted by gustovh View Post
    I don't know how she puts up with me, I dearly love her so.

V

Congrats, brave woman

Comment

Congrats. You sound like a happy man. Enjoy.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I'll try and be nice................congratulations! Tell her hello for me.
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Hmmm. Which card should I send? The "Luckiest Guy in the World" one for Vince or the sympathy card for Wanda. Just razzin' ya. Hope you two had a great evening.
          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Vince I have had the pleasure of spending the last two rallys with you and you were such a gracious host and then last year we shared parts of our lives together and I am grateful for that.
            You are a good man Vince that has persevered through adverse conditions. It warms my heart that you and your wife are celebrating yet another milestone.
            Congratulations my friend,
            Trevor
            No signature

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Wow!

I thought it was your B-day. Congrats on 44 years of marriage. I'm at 25+ and have been through quite a bit.

Not to steal your thunder...this is a tremendous Milestone in your relationship. Lots to endure from one another but still being friends through it all defines the great bond you all have. Enjoy!

Ed
                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

44th wife?
                  My god man

Comment

Working...
                  X