Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'll make "Noob" post

Hello,

My name is Aleksey and I live in California. I always loved bikes but have not owned one until to got this one. My background is playing with cars built for track days. I do my own work on all my cars and then race them. See photo bellow of my pride and joy at the track.

I got this poor GS about two years ago when me and my wife went for a walk in my neighborhood. We saw the bike and suggested I get it. I gave it some thought and picked it up a week later. I got the bike for $300 and DMV fees were $300 which I was not happy about. The bike was mostly all there and I figured it was an "OK" deal. I stripped it and left all the parts sitting on my bench for two years.

About a month ago I decided to dig in since my Mitsubishi EVO was pretty much where I wanted it. I tore apart the motor to get an idea what 70k miles has done to it. I will start a cafe build thread in another post.

I already met some people (through PM and emails) on here. Everyone seems to be very helpful and its amazing how much info is on here. Hope to meet more of you in the future and hopefully ride my finished GS some time soon.
    Last edited by Evo-Jet; 05-26-2015, 11:10 AM.

My 2006 Mitsubishi Evo I owned since new.
    Attached Files

Comment

And the sorry looking bike that didn't own since new. It will look and ride like new when I am done with it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Evo-Jet View Post
        And the sorry looking bike that didn't own since new. It will look and ride like new when I am done with it.
        It actually looks a lot better than some of the bikes that people have paid more for, in worse condition.

Comment

thank you, the pictures actually make it look ok i guess. hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X