Hello from Riverview New Brunswick Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Riverview New Brunswick Canada

Hello All I am a 54 year old dude who had bought a gs1000l new as a young man in my 20's, and due to life I had to part with it, a month ago I found the same bike for sale(different serial number) with 30 k on it being sold buy original owner, so I bought it and started riding again after 30 years, and am seeing a lot of GS bikes out there going for great prices, gonna eventually nab myself a couple, so I just wanted to to say hi and tell you the quick story...thanks folks...Darren
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 10-02-2015, 11:08 PM. Reason: trying to find out how to upload pic of bike

That looks like one clean Suzuki, welcome to the nut house Darren. And as we say, there's only one thing better than one Suzuki.....two.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Welcome to the site, Darren.
      Not much time left in the riding season and it doesn't look like your bike will need much work over the winter.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Nice looking ride Darren. Welcome to the Forum! I have an 850L that I rebuilt after 20 yrs. Have fun with it and ride safe. Some nice roads in New Brunswick but I heard they can be rough as there is little money in the coffers for maintenance.

Comment

Wow Riverview! I love your Sewage treatment plant and your radar installation.
          Very nice bike Darren

Comment

Welcome Darren,

Thanks for the nice story. You've come full circle with your GS; what fond memories this must bring back for you.

I've got two of the same bike. Definitely great to have more than one GS. Enjoy your way around here.

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the nice welcome Gentlemen, I'm a little bit OCD so there will be more than one Suzuki eventually in my garage, hope to chat with you guys often, there is a wealth of Experience here with GS bikes, looking forward to interacting with this site very much and also with you folks, have a great day and keep her between the ditches

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                That looks like one clean Suzuki, welcome to the nut house Darren. And as we say, there's only one thing better than one Suzuki.....two.
                I think you mean "three".

Welcome from one New Brunswicker to another!
                2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
                2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
                2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

thanks Dave, where in New Brunswick are you?

Comment

Working...
                  X