Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manitoba canada

Hey there! Just bought my first bike a 1981 gs750 e
    Not completely sure if the sub model is correct but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. Picked the bike up for a song and now I am working on getting it back to a reliable machine. Enjoying the process. Found this forum very helpful already so thanks for all the knowledge.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by kurt_Dyck View Post
    Hey there! Just bought my first bike a 1981 gs750 e
    Not completely sure if the sub model is correct but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. Picked the bike up for a song and now I am working on getting it back to a reliable machine. Enjoying the process. Found this forum very helpful already so thanks for all the knowledge.
    Congrats!! The 81 should have the square or "lunch box" headlight. Could have been changed for the fairing though. When you can post up a few more pics and welcome to the forum.
    Cheers,
    Trevor
    No signature

Comment

Welcome to the site.
      Had snow yet?
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Manitoba? I have cousins in Manitoba. Do you know them? They live in Gimli.
        JK nice bike welcome to the site.

Comment

Hi, Kurt' ! For a song, it looks like a pretty good deal to me! (unless your singing is waaay better than mine )originally red fender?, a bit of scratchy on the stator case?, but the tank is undented and the seat cover looks very good - you even have a seat rail!

Comment

Working...
          X