Another Motorcycle in the House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Motorcycle in the House

I just brought home my best friends motorcycle. He died last February in a tragic way. But anyway it's a HUGE motorcycle. It's a Kawasaki Valkin 1500. I kind of had to steal it! The story in a nutshell is: My friends kids (25,23 live in Georgia the motorcycle is in Ohio) they want there dads motorcycle. My friends sister and brothers don't want the boys to have it. Saying "There going to kill themselves on it". I think that is totally bogus! There old enough to buy any kind of motorcycle they want... They want the motorcycle to remember there dad by. It's not a new motorcycle, maybe $2000-2500 not like a $20,000 Harley so it's not a money thing. The sister just needs to give the motorcycle to the boys. At least now the motorcycle is at a neutral place... I must admit, it was fun riding the behemoth over to my house. It fired right up, it's loud as heck and back fires with its straight pipes. It's a goof-ball motorcycle just like my goof-ball friend.
    Attached Files
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Good for you. Maybe one day you can put it up for sale and the first person with cash in hand gets. Hint, hint.
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Working...
    X