Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back... a few different bikes and cars later, and couldn't be happier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back... a few different bikes and cars later, and couldn't be happier!

It has been long enough since I was last on the forums, that my user name had expired, but I have been keeping my hand in.
    Last time here I was sorting out a 1983 GS 750 E, which was replaced by (let's see if get the order right) a Yamaha FZ1, a 1976 Triumph TR6 restoration project, a Yamaha XS 650 cafe build, a 1999 BMW M Roadster, and a 1999 Honda Firestorm. The Honda left my garage a week ago, and it didn't take long for the bug to get me back where I started, landing on a 1985 GS 750 EF. Other than a "custom" paint job by the previous owner, a DIY windscreen modification and a set of F1 slip-ons, the rest of the bike is pretty much original, for now. We'll see how long it stays that way
    In any case, glad to see that things are still very active here, and looking forward to getting back in a GS state of mind...
    GS750EF.jpg
    Last edited by Guest; 01-17-2016, 11:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Welcome back! Always good to have another gser.

Comment

Cool, welcome back. Nice looking cycle.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Cheers!
        Speaking of loud pipes, having a hard time tracking down any decent 4 into 1 pipes for this. Any suggestions would be helpful, and I'll also put up a thread in the classified section...

Comment

Selecting response notification

Comment

Working...
          X