a little fun in the snow and ice with my gs1000gl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little fun in the snow and ice with my gs1000gl

hope you enjoy! and i am newer to motorcycle wrench bending so bear with the bike. also it was in the negatives for wind chill factor!

You're nuts!
    Welcome to the site.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I'm curious. What's with the narrow field of vision on the camera? I see that a lot, but don't know what the advantage is. I have a Sony Action Cam and it doesn't do that.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
      Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Next time turn the phone to film widescreen....

Also, the starter button fits really nicely on the left handgrip, super easy to press it there.

Welcome the forum, and good luck with your bike.

Comment

yeah A little fun is worth a little risk!

Comment

Thanks for the advice. and I want to have the button down near carbs... I also do not have a choke cable so I manually use slide choke!

Comment

it is just how I had my phone, it would be widescreen if I had it sideways. But all the mounting was done with duct tape and zip ties so I think it went ok lol. Nice bike as well! I am trying to figure out which Big Bore kit to use to bore mine to 1100 for more POWER!!

Comment

Working...
              X