New from Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Nebraska

Greetings. In a bout of trading amongst friends I became the owner of a '77 GS750. With some love I got it running last summer but knew I would need to replace some crucial parts this winter given that it had sat for a while without running at all. Fighting through some financial difficulties I am now in the middle of replacing piston rings, rebuilding the carbs and some much needed cosmetic attention. In the end I hope to have sweet looking cafe racer and be able to enjoy it this summer without many more mechanical issues. Any inputs on the project would be much appreciated and I'll post a picture of the finished product.

Welcome!

There is a Projects forum, we would love to see what you are doing. Post some pictures. Some of the cranky old men here have a problem with "Other Than Stock" but we all love good workmanship....
    sigpic
    09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
    1983 GS1100e
    82\83 1100e Frankenbike
    1980 GS1260
    Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Welcome to the site, you will have access to tons of good information for your project
      You are at least the 3rd Lincolnite here and I am in Omaha. Welcome aboard.

Larry
      Larry

'79 GS 1000E
      '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
      '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
      '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
      '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Working...
      X