Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this forum.

Hi folks,

New to the forum and just saying hello from Ireland.

Been around bikes for forty plus years, driven most japanese bike plus a couple of shovels ( I'm ok now)
    I own a GS 850 G and a GS550 L which I'm turning into a chop/bobber/ special or whatever it finishes up as.
    I have to say that this forum is a mine of information, best wishes to ye all and stay safe.
    Jimo.

Welcome to the site, Jimo.
    If you have been cruising the site you know that pics of your bike are required.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

20160401_191127.jpg20160401_191127.jpg20160401_191127.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jimo View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]45649[/ATTACH]
        I would add a seat, maybe some wheels.
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
          I would add a seat, maybe some wheels.
          And get it right side up.

Comment

Hi Jimo, in case you haven't found it yet http://members.dslextreme.com/users/bikecliff/

As you can tell the slagging starts on day one. Some of us are even good at taking it as well as dishing it out
            Last edited by Brendan W; 05-18-2016, 05:10 PM.
            97 R1100R
            Previous
            80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Stay, so i will no longer be the least adept at attaching pictures. Actually, they're not bad at all if I view them while hanging upside down from my spinal decompression unit.
              1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
              1983 GS 1100 G
              2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
              2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
              1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1948man View Post
                Welcome to the forum. Stay, so i will no longer be the least adept at attaching pictures. Actually, they're not bad at all if I view them while hanging upside down from my spinal decompression unit.
                You should try taking a photo while standing on your head, I was working off the phone and tbh dont have a clue about the infernal thing. Ill post a few pics when I get time to figure it out.

Comment

Upside down pics must be because you are over on the other side of the world. ;-) Welcome to the site.
                  Current Bikes:
                  2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Working...
                  X