Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welder in D.C./NOVA Area

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this in the right forum or not, but I'm looking to see if there is anyone in the Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia area that can weld and wouldn't mind spending an afternoon with another wrencher.

I would like to do two things to my little 300.

1. Add a frame hoop
    2. Build straight high header's for a scrambler type exhaust

My budget is fairly limited, but open to discussion. Definitely at least a 6 pack!

Been an off/on forum member for about 5 years.

Appreciate any responses.

Thanks,
    J

Not sure if this is even the proper section, and it's been little while since OP.
    But I noticed an ad the other night in MC section. Remembered this post too.

Anyway:
    Ad Here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...772387597.html

Since it'll expire it reads: "I repair exhaust systems and frames. Many years experience. "

IF the post is no longer on CL shoot me a PM and I'll PM the phone # from ad to you.
    (Prefer not to post the phone # since the guy might delete his CL ad or such, IDK)

Looks like it's worth a try. I have NO affiliation w/ ad.
    Thinking of maybe checking into it myself ,IF I need whatever welded still...

Comment

Look up MotoRelic located in Hamilton, VA. Sean does pretty solid welding and fabrication work. He's building my GS currently. I have a thread on the Projects/Rebuild subforum if you want to take a peek.

Comment

Thanks for the responses!

Comment

Working...
        X