G'day from down-under!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day from down-under!

Thanks for allowing me to join - again ! Haven't been active for a while, so looked like I was 'deleted'. Well, I'm back !! Just about finished my GS1000C re-furb. Bought as a project some 10 years ago. Was immediately stripped right down. Frame was coated, tinware painted and then....nothing for 9.5 years. All back together now and running well. Looks pretty good. Going for a roadworthy next week, then sadly, it has to be sold. Will post some pics later. Thanks again.

Hi welcome back, it's been a long job for you I am looking forward to the pics I have to ask why are you selling after all this time seems a shame.
    Been to Melbourne a couple of times stopped in Sandringham with a relative went to Philip island on both occasions loved Australia main base was Christies beach Adelaide area lovely little place.
    The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
    1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
    past bikes. RF900
    TL1000s
    Hayabusa
    gsx 750f x2
    197cc Francis Barnett
    various British nails

Comment

image.jpg
      Sadly, circumstances dictate the sale. All good, it was fun, on a very small budget. Not mint, but tidy enough. Certainly no embarrasment ! I live about 20 mins from Phillip Island.

Comment

Working...
      X