New member GS750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bike!

Single front disc...and rear disc? My '82 750T came with rear drum. Great lookin' bike!

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Loks good! I dig the Guliari seat. Chuck78 is looking for one if you know of any leads.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Thanks for the plug, Glen!

Nice looking bike...
        '77 GS750 920cc heavily modded
        '97 Kawasaki KDX220R rugged terrain ripper!
        '99 Kawasaki KDX220R​ rebuild in progress
        '79 GS425stock
        PROJECTS:
        '77 Suzuki PE250 woods racer
        '77 GS550 740cc major mods
        '77 GS400 489cc racer build
        '76 Rickman CR1000 GS1000/1100
        '78 GS1000C/1100

Comment

Bike hasn't been on the road since 1993, just stored in my garage with the intention of restoring it. Best laid plans and all that...

Brake lines are from the custom model GS as they were the only ones I could get way back then. They now need replacing so will get the correct lines. Front fender is a universal replacement one as the original had completely rusted through. The original seat pan was like swiss cheese so found a Giuliari replacement at a bargain price (always preferred the look of them!). It's more comfortable than the original too.

Not up and running yet as I have been quite lazy restoring it!

Comment

Working...
          X