• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takk for det

Comment

6B5C3D7E-8A92-45B8-960F-A771C6DC1E99.jpg
      Got the tyres fitted today
      Heidenau K37, 3.25-18 front, 3.5-18 rear.

Comment

F675C3CD-508F-4E58-BE5C-25FF5BB1ED8C.jpgGot the taillight fitted today 👌

Comment

324B4888-0FC0-47D2-9E81-E23B08357561.jpgAlso got the wheels, new fuel tank, forks and misc. other stuff like polished passenger footpeg brackets on 👍

Comment

Looks sharp! That kawa tank is perfect for a tracker build. Tiny pics though, use an external host perhaps? Kinda hard to make out the details
            Your rules seem to be stricter than ours, no special approval needed for frame mods unless it affects suspension (i.e. cut anything behind the shock mounts at will).

hilsinger fra Sverige!

Comment

Thanks!

Uploaded photos from my phone, I guess they got really compressed? Same pictures can be found here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/6274066385

It’s actually a -80 GS400 tank now, at least that’s what I bought

The kawa tank turned out to be too much work..

Comment

IMG_2387.jpg
                Licenseplate bracket done. 2mm polished aluminium

Comment

IMG_2394.jpg
                  3mm aluminium seatpan, with "tunnel" for tire. Just in case I bottom out the suspension..

Comment

Nice work on the seat!

Ed
                    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

More excellent fabrication work on the seat and brackets but those massive plates that you guys in Europe have to display are an unfortunate eyesore.

What is the massive puller in the background of the seat photo used on?
                      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Thanks!
                        Yes, the plate is big, but i can’t trim it down before the bike is approved road legal. Ehen the bike is ok, I might just trim the license plate

Don’t know what the puller is for. Not my shop, and to be honest i haven’t welded myself.

I have a friend who is a welder, so I cut and shape plates and he puts it all together.

Comment

Working...
                        X