hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello all

Hello all, after feeling guilty about using the GSresources forums to help sort the slide carbs on my GS750 I thought I should officially join.

here's (hopefully) a picture of my beasty. started off as a stock GS750 circa 1978, bought it new years eve 1999 and ran as standard for a couple of years. Decided I wanted something different so started on a very long road to end with the bike as she is at the moment. So not finished yet, want to put a small screen on the front to tidy it up.GS750.jpg

It does need a bit of 'tarting' up but it has taken the best part of 15 years from cutting the rear frame rails off to it's current form. Before you all have a dig about the length of time......mates doing favours who can't be rushed and lack of money!
    1978 GS750(E) I think

Originally posted by erki52 View Post
    Hello all, after feeling guilty about using the GSresources forums to help sort the slide carbs on my GS750 I thought I should officially join.

here's (hopefully) a picture of my beasty. started off as a stock GS750 circa 1978, bought it new years eve 1999 and ran as standard for a couple of years. Decided I wanted something different so started on a very long road to end with the bike as she is at the moment. So not finished yet, want to put a small screen on the front to tidy it up.[ATTACH=CONFIG]52885[/ATTACH]

It does need a bit of 'tarting' up but it has taken the best part of 15 years from cutting the rear frame rails off to it's current form. Before you all have a dig about the length of time......mates doing favours who can't be rushed and lack of money!
    Congrats and have a blast with it... nice bike

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Welcome.
        No shaming from me on the length of time. I also bought my EF in '99 and it is far from finished. Just a rider, nothing spectacular.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
        X