GS750 thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750 thanks

Thanks to each and everyone on this forum. Had various issues with my GS750 mostly relating to it not being used for 15 years. Got a few friends who have helped a lot and put up with millions of (stupid?) questions over the years. The knowledge gained from reading relevant posts and some not relevant to my problems has been invaluable. Sometimes it's not just the question being asked but the answers and the slightly off on a tangent answers that have helped the most. so once again...........thanks one and all.

Eric.
    1978 GS750(E) I think

Agreed, this is a great site.
    How a pic of the bike we all collaborated on.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Here she is. Rear mudguard will be replaced soon. Can't figure out how to get the photo the right way up.

IMG_0239.jpg
      1978 GS750(E) I think

Comment

Originally posted by erki52 View Post
        Here she is. Rear mudguard will be replaced soon. Can't figure out how to get the photo the right way up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55310[/ATTACH]
        Hmmm, well then, I guess you're just going to have to ride it like that. eh eh
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Hi Erki, i am in plymouth uk as well, got a couple of GS1000's. where in plymouth are you?
          1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Afternoon Agemax I'm in Plympton. sorry it takes so long to respond, I only usually play on the magic fishtank in work or if I have a problem with the bike.
            1978 GS750(E) I think

Comment

Afternoon Agemax I'm in Plympton. sorry it takes so long to respond, I only usually play on the magic fishtank in work or if I have a problem with the bike.
              I am in Plymstock, maybe we should meet up sometime. I keep meaning to pop over to the Plympton bike night but just seem to forget or i am working, lol.
              1978 GS1085.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I keep meaning to do Paignton bike night but usually the bike won't work or I'm at the gym.
                1978 GS750(E) I think

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I keep meaning to do Paignton bike night but usually the bike won't work or I'm at the gym.
                  well if you need any help to get it running or need any parts, give me a shout. you on facebook?
                  1978 GS1085.

Comment

Will certainly shout if I need help with keeping it running. Don't do facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.etc.etc. hopefully I can get out on it soon and make sure the last round of tweaks have made a difference. (New tattoo over my left knee, too swollen and sore to put leathers on yet).
                    1978 GS750(E) I think

Comment

Working...
                    X