New member from Pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Pa

Hey there crew. I'm from Elverson, Pennsylvania. Currently have a 1982 GS750e with 9000 miles. Bought this bike last summer. Over the winter I stripped the tins, repainted with House of Color, and re applied the factory stripe kit under the clear. I've had a Suzuki Tempest in the past, and a couple Harleys (Sportster custom, and a DynaWG), but this GS is by far the most fun. Cheers!
    Attached Files

Welcome from a fellow PAian and owner of a '82 750, but mine's a T. Curious about your windscreen. What is it? do you like it? Been thinking about getting something. Word of advice: Create a signature with your bike year and model in it, then you will never have to remember to write it in any future post. You're gonna like it here.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Thanks Rich! Signature created... The windscreen is a National Cycle Mohawk. Fits well, cuts wind to the chest by about 50 percent IMO. I really just liked the look as much as wanting some buffering.

Comment

Originally posted by leusky2u View Post
        ...1982 GS750e with 9000 miles.
        9k miles? When are you going to break it in?
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Seriously, right Rob? I'm the third owner. Last guy rode it less than a thousand miles. I bought it with 8k. It did have brand new tires luckily.

Comment

Welcome. Nice looking bike. Enjoy!
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
            X