Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redman
    replied
    Oh, Now I see that Rich Norris has commented.

Congrats Rich, Nice pic of great bike.
    Is quite a thing that you are the original owner..

Leave a comment:

• Redman
    replied
    1982 Suzuki GS750T

Owner: Rich Norris

ID Birthday Blues
    A Note From The Owner...

Original owner. Only 11,500 miles. Brought back to life after many years in storage.

Leave a comment:

• rphillips
    replied
    OOhh Rnorris, I can't remember anyone with a better way to join the GSR... Welcome and congrats on a beautiful, debonair, ONE OWNER, old GS motorcycle. Bought it new, uh, I think that kind'f gives us a tip about your age, good to see you both are still kick'in.

Leave a comment:

• Rnorris
    replied
    Thanks for choosing my bike for other to see. I bought it brand new many years ago. It sat for a while and was fun bringing it back to life. Other than a good cleaning including the carbs I replaced the coils and wires which seemed to fix a warm starting issue. New petcock. O rings in chain were gone, brake line gummed up and rebuilt master cylinder. The website and forums provided many tips. We are both a little older but running like new again Well one of us is.

Leave a comment:

• rphillips
    replied
    Thanks Grom, we don't hear that word around here much, but with this BOTM, right here it works perfectly

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    Anyone know what Rich Norris's username might be? Pretty sure he's not a regular poster. Think I've chatted w/ most of the T guys.

Leave a comment:

• Gorminrider
    replied
    Debonaire! I don't get to use the word much but that's the one the surfaced!

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    rphillips: Single disk up front and a drum rear brake. vs. front double disks and rear disk on the '82 750 E model, and the '80-'81 E & L Models. Otherwise, same engine and carbs as those other models. From '82 to '83 they mixed up the light/dark painted areas and painted the engine black. Those were the only 2 years for the T.

Leave a comment:

• rphillips
    replied
    Very nice looking bike... I never owned a "T", but was always kind'f liked them... For me way better than an "L" though the "T" was the cheapest model...Were the different brakes the only thing that made them cheaper?

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    So nice to see a “T” as Bike of the Month. It’s some other Rich, not mine.

Dave, see if this link gets you to the homepage

I took a screenshot so we can all see it here.

https://i.imgur.com/OtmVjtl.png
    Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 10-02-2022, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bonanzadave
    replied
    Could someone post the BOTM here. I'm one of the "Hackers" that cant get to the home page. Thx !

Leave a comment:

• alke46
    started a topic October BOTM

October BOTM

Looking good Rich. Congratulations on having the winner for this month.
Working...
X