BOTM Photo submissions NEEDED !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOTM Photo submissions NEEDED !

Hello everyone - As of today, 2/28/2023, The GS Resources has no (zero) BOTM submissions available in our data base for consideration. If you’ve ever thought about submitting your GS Suzuki for the BOTM feature, now is the time to submit your photos.
    As of now, there won’t be a March 2023 BOTM posting unless we receive submissions for this feature….so again, if you’ve ever thought about sharing a photo of your GS Suzuki with everyone, now is the time to do it !
    Mark N.

Mark, I thought it might be helpful for a link on how to do this. You have to drill down a bit on the homepage and it is not immediately evident.

Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Thank you Rich….good suggestion !

Comment

Submission made. Greetings from the Oregon Coast Y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by KG0WX View Post
          Submission made. Greetings from the Oregon Coast Y'all.
          Ken - your submission has been received, and is in the queue !

Comment

I've long had the thought that I'd submit my cycle after it got a proper going over, but current reality is looking like its going to be a rider quality cycle (dings, dents, wear) for a really long time. I can work a camera reasonably well though.....
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Hey Glen, there's no rule, I don't think, your bike needs to be show quality for bike of the month. I like seeing most any old GS's. I'm no "ES" fan, but I've seen pictures of yours, Looks like it ought fit in just fine.
              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

I know that it doesn't need to be show quality. When I first joined up here it was sort of a long term hope to go thru the bike , make it more presentable, and install what would be the crown jewel on the bike - a nos gas tank to replace the dented one on mine.

That was ten years ago... and the gas tank still resides in the box that it's been in for probably 15 years or so.
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                  Mark, I thought it might be helpful for a link on how to do this. You have to drill down a bit on the homepage and it is not immediately evident.

https://www.thegsresources.com/botm_add.php
                  Thank you everyone for your BOTM photo submissions. If you’ve ever considered submitting a photo of your GS, please do it now. As the summer dwindles down, so do BOTM photo submissions, so please take your photos now before the snow flies.

The BOTM feature is one of the most frequently visited sections of our website…our members also enjoy the write-ups that are included with the BOTM submissions, so keep up the good work !….please make your BOTM submissions now….

Comment

Originally posted by markn View Post

Thank you everyone for your BOTM photo submissions. If you’ve ever considered submitting a photo of your GS, please do it now. As the summer dwindles down, so do BOTM photo submissions, so please take your photos now before the snow flies.

The BOTM feature is one of the most frequently visited sections of our website…our members also enjoy the write-ups that are included with the BOTM submissions, so keep up the good work !….please make your BOTM submissions now….
                    Put a submission in, in July. I thought i had confirmation i had sent my poto's in but cant seem to find it.

82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                    Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                    Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                    Albums

Comment

Working...
                    X