X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2023 BOTM

Nice 79 GS1000 chosen this month!
    Ron
    When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
    1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
    1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
    1982 GS1100E - April 2024 BOTM
    1999 Honda GL1500SE

Very nice indeed but as with every month's BOTM, is the owner a member here? Must be but why do we not hear from him or her?
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
    '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

"removed the Windjammer and the Ammco rear carrier"

Finally! Someone who thinks like me.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

My totally unbiased opinion is that is one very superb BOTM. Looks like another survivor, as in unrestored original.
        '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by alke46 View Post
          Very nice indeed but as with every month's BOTM, is the owner a member here? Must be but why do we not hear from him or her?
          If you want to contact the owner, his email address is shown on the BOTM page. Some people prefer to keep their personal identity private when joining a web forum, and the GS Resources respects that choice, so the forum screen name isn’t displayed on the BOTM page….but as you’ve seen over the years, some GS forum members include their screen names within the write-up of their BOTM submissions.

Comment

Few months back when calling for submissions and reading the photo requirements, i didn't think any of mine would qualify. To much background interference and didn't think the condition was up to restoration standard. After looking through all the past BOTM pics i will submit a couple of pic of my bike.Seems it i in a rare bracket, only one other GS650E ha been included since the beginning of BOTM. Been a couple or 3 of the GS650G's.

Look forward to seeing if my GS650Ez is of good enough quality to be considered. Working on cropping, resizing and choosing the 2 to be sent in.
            82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
            Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
            Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
            Albums

Comment

That's a sweet stock looking bike. Love the seat!

Comment

I don't know why I don't see any picture? I could see "June's".

Comment

Working...
                X