Bike of the Month photo submissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike of the Month photo submissions

Please send in photos of your GS Suzuki now !
    Our GS Resources “Bike of the Month” feature needs more submissions….if you have ever wanted to show your motorcycle, now is the time to do it.​

Here is my bike from the Netherlands. Gs1000S 1980. Just finished with the restoration/retouching. paintwork original patina. picture made on 2March 24. enjoy
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by GuS View Post
      Here is my bike from the Netherlands. Gs1000S 1980. Just finished with the restoration/retouching. paintwork original patina. picture made on 2March 24. enjoy
      That not how it works....
      No signature

Comment

Trevor is absolutely correct.

Mark, if you want submissions, Giving people a link to the submission page showing what to do might get you more.

Gus, go here. https://www.thegsresources.com/botm_add.php
        Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post

Mark, if you want submissions, Giving people a link to the submission page showing what to do might get you more.

Thanks for the link Rich
          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post

Thnxxx Rich, didn't know how to! Not easy to find without any information.

Comment

Just want to let everyone know that I spoke to Frank today about your BOTM photo submission concerns. (Frank is the GS Resources web designer and maintainer) Frank confirmed that the BOTM photo submission feature is absolutely working properly. The problem is that people are submitting photos that are just too large in format, and/or overall size. When a photo is too large, the GS Resources code automatically denies the submission, which is why there are no photo submissions currently residing in the database. Frank stated that the BOTM photo requirements are clearly stated, so if the photo submission size rule is adhered to, your photo submission will be accepted into the database. Hope this helps to clear up the issue. Mark N

Comment

Not trying be be a contrarian here or pick on you, Mark. Just want to people to enjoy the BOTM feature and have it continue into the future. But this is what's shown on the BOTM Submission page.

Clear as mud:

https://i.imgur.com/ENW6cdxh.jpg
                Attached Files
                Rich
                1982 GS 750TZ
                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Hi Rich - in an attempt to reduce confusion, we’re in the process of changing the description in regard to what’s required to properly submit a photo for the BOTM feature. We’re obviously limited to the size of photo we accept, and the recent photo submissions have been outside of those parameters. Hope this helps

Comment

My pic was submitted and accepted/featured last April without issue. Possibly, I may be more savvy working with digital pics than some. Don’t know. I’m just trying to make the process more clear-cut for others that may struggle with the parameters. I appreciate your help with this, Mark. Frank too.
                    Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Changes have been made to the photo submission requirements that should help to clear things up. Check it out. For those of you who have made recent photo submissions, please read what’s required and try submitting again after you have resized your photos.

Comment

Please read the image requirements shown below:

IMG_7001.jpg

Comment

Click on the link shown below to open the page for photo submission requirements:

Comment

Well that puts me out of submitting as I have no idea how to shrink my photobucket pics...lol....I'm lucky I know how to post a pic at all....why except my photos in the regular forum but not in botm?
                            No signature

Comment

Trevor, I don’t do a lot of resizing but when I needed to I found this really simple to use free app called Resize It in the iPhone AppStore. If on Android, I’m sure that you can find similar free tools. Of course the image has to be on your phone. Simple controls immediately tell you what the pixel dimension and file size will be. hope this helps.
                              https://i.imgur.com/vu5vsOIh.jpg
                              Rich
                              1982 GS 750TZ
                              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Working...
                              X