X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice 1000G. My bike's big brother?

Comment

Hi Gabor,

It was a pleasure meeting you last weekend at the vintage show at Beach Burgers. You do have a great looking bike. Let's get together sometime and I'll help you with the charging system and other little things to make your bike even better. Most of us are very leery of having bike shops, especially dealerships, work on our bikes. I've heard so many horror stories. You've got my number.

All the best to you and yours,

Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
        Hi Gabor,

It was a pleasure meeting you last weekend at the vintage show at Beach Burgers. You do have a great looking bike. Let's get together sometime and I'll help you with the charging system and other little things to make your bike even better. Most of us are very leery of having bike shops, especially dealerships, work on our bikes. I've heard so many horror stories. You've got my number.

All the best to you and yours,

Cliff
        Thanks Cliff,it was my pleasure to meet you as well! I would love to meet you again sometimes for a ride,and everybody else who can make it.I think you have a lovely bike as well,and that paint job is superb!I'll probably go to the same event next month again,tell me if you can make it.
        It is so nice to belong to a site that has so many nice people on it,my previous experiences with othe forums weren't so pleasant.
        I would like to take you up on your offer,it would be nice if somebody could take a look at my bike's charging system,somebody who knows what he's doing...like you!It didn't even cross my mind to take it to a stealer with this problem,i was hoping i will able to fix it some other way.I'll call you to arrange it. Cheers
        Last edited by caligs; 02-15-2011, 05:08 PM.
        Current bikes: '83 GPZ 750(shipped to Europe)and The one and only '81 GS 1000G,BOM 2/11.
        Past bikes: '84 MZ ETZ 250
        '84 Honda VFR 500
        '86 GSXR 750
        http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/caligs/

Comment

Yeah nice looking bike, i like its power and performance, it is a fantastic bike, i like it very much, well congrats.

Comment

Working...
          X