Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mittel, wenn r?ckseitig an der Ranch, Schl?ssel, kurbelte die Melodien an

Comment

we need a wacking forum to tell about deag races and another one for liars called a wanker forum 8O

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
        we need a wacking forum to tell about deag races and another one for liars called a wanker forum 8O
        I would call this the Pinocchio Forum, much more Politicaly Correct

Comment

a drag race story telly forum? errr Imean a factual recount of competetive events? Now there is a catagoy I could get a few post in I have millions. like the time I beat that show off on the moped..........................

Comment

Originally posted by skip[
            a drag race story telly forum? errr Imean a factual recount of competetive events? Now there is a catagoy I could get a few post in I have millions. like the time I beat that show off on the moped..........................
            K?nnen wir des Bildschirmes von 120 MPH Abwischenheraus haben 8O

Comment

no i'm with scotty wanker is fair

Comment

Ya gotta be careful, some of us with Mustangs are packing enough heat to pick on sportbike riders. An example would be my boring white 91 LX that does mid 10's(10.562@127 best). Of course it is slow compared to my 82 GS1327!
                Pat
                0-1-25

Comment

Originally posted by HK33K
                  Ya gotta be careful, some of us with Mustangs are packing enough heat to pick on sportbike riders. An example would be my boring white 91 LX that does mid 10's(10.562@127 best). Of course it is slow compared to my 82 GS1327!
                  Pat
                  0-1-25
                  I was waiting for someone to hop in and say it. He ain't blowin smoke either

It takes more than a small bore vintage sports bike to mess with tuner cars. Our large bore bikes can still compete until you get into the guys that have two times more money under the hood than the whole car is worth.

I learned my lesson years ago getting cocky with a Stingray that had a 454 in it. I thought my Turbo charged 650 was going to school him. I was the one that went to class. And I was WAYYYY late!

But these guys are talking most stock cages in general man, in which case, there is no comparison

Comment

I just get to see more than my share of fast cars Vs. bikes, since I live less than 2 miles from 2 race Ford shops, 2 bike shops, 1 race bike shop and a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Bentley shop. In this area it is normal to see races go either way! Of course average car vs. average bike, the bike wins, unless it is a Hardley Ableson.
                    Pat
                    0-1-25

Comment

Originally posted by HK33K
                      Pat
                      0-1-25
                      That must be dificult to drive around town. WOW 8O

Comment

The Mustang? Naa, it isn't too bad, you just have to be gentle with the throttle. :twisted:
                        Pat
                        0-1-25

Comment

Working...
                        X