Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works for me!!!!

Comment

I call my 85 1150E the Teddy Bear because its the easiest bike to ride imaginable.

Earl
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Teddy Bear, eh??? Does it have a furry seat??? Okay, Just Kidding. I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by ladykatie
          Teddy Bear, eh??? Does it have a furry seat??? Okay, Just Kidding. I couldn't resist.

Only when he's sitting on it! 8O 8O

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
          "If you are going through hell.......keep going."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Comment

I think Earl has the original Chia bike. He has green fur all over the seat.

Mike

Comment

My teddy bear is gonna beat up your teddy bear if you dont behave. :-) :-)

Earl

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

WATCH IT MIKE! ! The little bear does have teeth. eh eh eh

Earl :-)

Originally posted by mdole

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
                    WATCH IT MIKE! ! The little bear does have teeth. eh eh eh

Earl :-)

Mike
                    Are they green like the hair?

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
                      My teddy bear is gonna beat up your teddy bear if you dont behave. :-) :-)

Earl
                      Okay. Sorry.

Comment

Mike
                        That has to be something to see!!!

Comment

i call my 81 750 ex "Frankenstein" cuz he is a combination of aluminum parts made by me (and polished) and parts of ebay from other bikes. but he's a good looking Frankenstein!

every once in a while i call him "bastard". :twisted: .......... but thats another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Ann
                            i call my 81 750 ex "Frankenstein" cuz he is a combination of aluminum parts made by me (and polished) and parts of ebay from other bikes. but he's a good looking Frankenstein!

every once in a while i call him "bastard". :twisted: .......... but thats another story.
                            I'd really like to see some pics of that!! And I am in awe, you've made your own parts??? I'm impressed.

Comment

I'd really like to see some pics of that!! And I am in awe, you've made your own parts??? I'm impressed.

hi Kay,
                              i ended up making my own foot peg brackets, sidecovers, seat section, dummy light panel, rear section and probably afew other things here and there. i got a duel tach/sppedo of a 1968 t 250 cc suzuki. the bike came with almost none of these parts- or they were so ugly i didn' t want them! so out came the pieces of aluminum, jig saw, hack saw, grinder, determination , grit, imagination, sandpaper and polishing compound and wheel. IF i can figure out this SUPPOSEDLY EASY SHARE KODAK CAMERA (yeah right) i'll post pics. i can take pics with it but just can't get the pics on my puter... :x

the parts are no where s near perfect. just different. and i know damn well no one else has a bike like mine. (lucky for them sometimes!!)

just got back from a long ride tonite. it was sssooo nice. 65 and sunny!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Ann

hi Kay,
                                i ended up making my own foot peg brackets, sidecovers, seat section, dummy light panel, rear section and probably afew other things here and there. i got a duel tach/sppedo of a 1968 t 250 cc suzuki. the bike came with almost none of these parts- or they were so ugly i didn' t want them! so out came the pieces of aluminum, jig saw, hack saw, grinder, determination , grit, imagination, sandpaper and polishing compound and wheel. IF i can figure out this SUPPOSEDLY EASY SHARE KODAK CAMERA (yeah right) i'll post pics. i can take pics with it but just can't get the pics on my puter... :x

the parts are no where s near perfect. just different. and i know damn well no one else has a bike like mine. (lucky for them sometimes!!)

just got back from a long ride tonite. it was sssooo nice. 65 and sunny!
                                Now I'm really impressed. As far as the camera, if you can build all those parts, I know you can figure it out. It took me a while to figure out my Mavica, but because it burns the pics to cd, I just pop them out of the camera and into the puter. I am a lazy digital photographer. Want it as simple as I can get it. LOL I am sooooooooooooo jealous. You got to go for a ride, and all I get to do is to warm it up, still sitting in the shed. I'm going through major bike withdrawal here. LOL Take another long ride for me would ya!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X