My almost 1000 mile weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My almost 1000 mile weekend

Well I got back on Saturday afternoon from a 920 mile ride 8)
    A buddy of mine from Rutland VT,Phil, on his 2003 800 Intruder and me on my trusty 83 1100 went for a 3 day ride.
    Started in VT, crossed over by Ticondaroga and toured by Lake Placid and Saranac Lake before crossing into VT north of Plattsburgh. Did Route 105 across the top of VT. Friday saw us in Colebrook NH where there is the annual blessing of the motorcycles,June 24-26 8th ANNUAL GREAT NORTH WOODS RIDE-IN AND 29th ANNIVERSARY MOTORCYCLE BLESSING.
    Went into Maine on Route 16 and stayed at a cottage with lodge.
    Saw alot of Northern Newe England I never seen and had a blast. Thursday and Friday the weather was perfect but got rained on Saturday about 2 hours on the way home.
    Time for a new rainsuit. After 25 years mine has developed a leak in the crotch area 8O 8O 8O
    Enjoy the pics.
    Store photos and docs online. Access them from any PC, Mac or phone. Create and work together on Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents.

Just a preview of my artistic license 8O :x
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0iADvAr0m*Uwk2nKn5QGPTog1l9uk0XJ4ddeurrBH2qshxzr!9 JQNK*KN*1tEAYRH6GXadDo2rZXsnXP7jVNlbndm4ZjeIOABcg1 wOmaqUalpU5jnFu9FeNCfRwgVV7G6!vA9OxrrWxaBN5Xo*oqbz nzM*Ylot0sqcS*nEpmoLL0zIwzqaL9lx7iEuwdyNZN!aW5kb3d zIE4/1st%20annual%20SAR%20ride%20July%207th%208th%20and %209th%202005%20143.jpg[/img]
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Sounds like a Great time Except for the Unfortunate Wet Crotch incident! :P
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Love the shot of your bike- I can read a lot into that picture.Well done.

Mitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
        Love the shot of your bike- I can read a lot into that picture.Well done.

Mitch.
        Thanks. You thought that was good, go to the garage and see the rest
        Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
        2000 Kawasaki Concours
        Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
        X