No announcement yet.

The GSR has the greatest people around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Chatty, how is it you ever ended up at this forum originally? I mean, did you used to have a bike or something? Just wondered. I found this site by accident before I had a motorcycle last year. Was just plugging in '78 GS750E (my old bike) in a search engine to see what sort of stuff would come up just for the h$ll of it.

Comment

Come on back Chatty!! I will teach you or try to teach you, hope it goes better than trying to teach you to drive a volkswagon!!

I forgot about the sneaking out the Monte Carlo, guess that counts!! :P

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelHoward
        Come on back Chatty!! I will teach you or try to teach you, hope it goes better than trying to teach you to drive a volkswagon!!

I forgot about the sneaking out the Monte Carlo, guess that counts!! :P
        That didn't go over very well did it? 8O But hey I did learn how to drive a stick shift on the S-10! It would be a hoot to have you teach me how to ride but think I will take the the motorcycle safety course instead

That old V-8 would flat out fly wouldn't it

DA in answer to your question I was ordered to serve in a 'nuthouse' and this is where I ended up Seriously, a long time dear friend of mine told me about this site, I have not been the same since I have always wanted a bike but was never allowed to even think about riding but now that I am a free woman I am going to do as I wish :twisted:

Comment

Bike Insurance just went up for the rest of us!!

Kiddin Chatty! Get'R'Done!! 8)

LOL LOL, I remember tellin you how if you pulled back on the shifter in my Chevelle that it was Turbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelHoward
            Bike Insurance just went up for the rest of us!!

Kiddin Chatty! Get'R'Done!! 8)

LOL LOL, I remember tellin you how if you pulled back on the shifter in my Chevelle that it was Turbo!!

Now thats funny

Comment

I believed him too!

I am not a fan of old cars but that Chevelle was one sharp car!!! It even made Michael look good! :P We had some good times crusing around in that car Hey Michael, where did all the people go? You remember that?

Comment

LOL!! Where did all the people go man???

ROFLMAO!!! \/

Comment

Chris, Lunch with the boss???? Maybe hit him up for a raise...tell him you need new transportation and will have to make payments ...DO NOT tell him it's for a motorcycle. Ride it in one day, good idea.

Michael, Evidently she CAN drive,
                  at least enough to make some of those boys almost go potty in their pants ....
                  8O WOMEN !!!!! 8O

Luv,
                  pmint 8)

Comment

Chatty would be a good driver in the crash 'em up derby, on a dirt track!
                    :roll:

Comment

Working...
                    X