Another Revelation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scotty wrote:
    The first Revelation was at roaring river. i cant ride as well as i once did..
    There is a fine line between riding well and riding fast. You probably ride better than you ever did, because mortality is now an isssue where as it wasn't when you were younger. You probably dont take the silly chances you once did, And I bet you survey your enviroment before you twist throttle not after. That isnt ridng worse than you once did its riding smarter.
    I still ride hard, but not as hard as I once did. I can still hang with most in in the corners but cant seem to lose them the way I once did when I am leading. I have to "warm up" to riding fast and almost never just hop on the bike and fly. So I am in the same boat as you and most likley we all are.
    However give me a 1/4 mile and a challenge and I may not be as good as I once was, but I dont feel I have lost as much when it comes to dragracing. I can still surpise the youngsters and have fun doing it.

Comment

Thanks Skip

"However give me a 1/4 mile and a challenge and I may not be as good as I once was, but I dont feel I have lost as much when it comes to dragracing. I can still surpise the youngsters and have fun doing it.
      "

yes yes yes--it still makes my blood boil--Ijust cant help myself there.

Comment

Working...
      X