An "exhausting" story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An "exhausting" story

Once upon a time some guy had this great idea to buy a new 4 into 1 exhaust for his GS 850.

So he ordered one from Bikebandit.com. He waited and waited.....after 3 weeks he cancelled the order because nothing was happening.

Then he ordered the same exhaust and exhaust gaskets from motorcylemart.com. Waited and waited. Thought he was getting ripped off, but 5 weeks later the exhaust showed up! Only problem was, the gaskets didn't. So he waited some more.

Then this guy took the three hour trip to the dealer and back to order the exhaust gaskets. Two weeks later made the same trip. Waited and waited.

Everything was set until the guy got this crazy idea to ceramic coat his new exhaust. Wife even approved and so with great excitement went through the local race shop to get the job done.

More waiting.

After five weeks the race shop called. Pipes were in. Just one problem. This guy wanted his pipes ceramic coated BLACK. They came in SILVER. Sorry they said, we'll send them back.

Now I have to wait some more.

Someone said once that patiently waiting is the foundation of the spiritual life. If this is so, I am one guy that is getting very close to God. In fact I'm considering becoming a monk.

In the meantime, the 850 has been very, very quiet example of a life of solitude......

I always wonder how a business has to be run to be successful ????

Comment

Working...
    X