JoJo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JoJo

Well I've done several searches on this site for JoJo and haven't come up with some solid information so I thought I would ask who this Icon is in the GS world. My first guess is he was a soldier?

Jojo was a GS owner and long-time GSR participant from the Netherlands, with the actual first name of Harry. Harry was a genuinely nice guy who also happened to be intelligent, talented and possessing a wickedly funny sense of humor. Unfortunately, Harry also was diagnosed with cancer, against which he fought a valiant battle, which finally lost in January of this year. Harry was only in his 40s. He left behind a very nice Dutch lady as his widow, Dineke (aka "Miss Aurora"), and a young daughter, Anouk. Harry also left behind a host of friends on the GSR who miss him sorely. "Unique" is an overly used, even abused, word but it could be truly applied to Harry's presence on this site.

BB

Comment

Go here >>> http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/viewforum.php?f=23 to see a couple of saved threads and you'll be sort of in the loop that way.

Comment

I miss Harry

Comment

Might I clarify that I didn't want to stir up any emotions I just saw that he seemed to be a well respected person and missed by man. I read through the Threads that DA posted and I can understand why now. Why does it always have to happen to good people

Comment

Originally posted by BriTXbike
            Might I clarify that I didn't want to stir up any emotions I just saw that he seemed to be a well respected person and missed by man. I read through the Threads that DA posted and I can understand why now. Why does it always have to happen to good people
            The sadness is coupled with outstanding memories of a one of a kind gent.

Comment

Harry was "DA MAN" no if's, an's, or but's about it.

Comment

...couldn't have lost a nicer guy -- how many people can you say that about, who you've never met??

Steve 8)

Comment

And he will be missed for a very long time. Like, forever.
                  There are little pieces of Harry here and there. Even my
                  main project bike, when done, will have a good bit of Harry
                  in it. Mostly in paint design but other areas too.

When he passed I will admit that it was a shock to me. I felt
                  so certain he was going to beat it. But there were other plans
                  for him. He is missed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X