What I did on My Summer Vacation W/PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I did on My Summer Vacation W/PICS

The Wife and I Flew into Orlando Last Week for a Well Needed Vacation and Here is What We Did! Wednesday We visited Sea World and Met Shamu and Friends.

!

Thursday I hung Out with My Wife and Son.

Friday I Went Riding With Scotty.

And We went to His Friend Nick's House in Wikiwachi where I got to See a 1980 Wes Cooley GS1000 And a 1979 GS1000E Just Like I used to Have!

Saturday We hung Out at the Resort and I recovered from 110 Miles on Scotty's Vintage Yamaha 650 so We could Meet Dave Platt at the Beach on Sunday!

(The Good Looking Guy in the Front is Dave's Son Jacob)

It was an Excellent Vacation and I Highly Recommend Looking up GSers when You get a Chance. Great Folks!
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Rock on!

Thanks for sharing Marvin, very well presented.

Comment

Great Pictures Scott, glad you guys had a good time and made it home safe.

Comment

Thanks Chris, It Was a Great Trip. I have a Few more Pics that I will post as time Goes By. I Really Enjoyed Meeting Dom and Dave. Dave's Brother and Nephew showed up at the Beach Too on their Bikes. I wish All Vacations were as much Fun!:-D

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I think everybody here should meet Scotty at least once in their lifetime.... He's a total nut and a great guy all around!

Comment

Great vacation. Thanks for the pics. Ray
            "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
            GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
            1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
            1979 GS1000SN The new hope
            1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

Originally posted by chattychris
              Great Pictures Scott
              So Marvin is your last name then? Scott is your first name? I'm so confused!

Didn't mean to offend. Sorry. Without a sig it is very hard to tell.

Comment

No Problem Hoom, I've gotten so used to Having Two First Names that I answer to Either One!:-D

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc
                  ...We visited Sea World and Met Shamu and Friends.
                  :shock: Shamu moved to Florida?! I met him in Houston. :?

Comment

You know, you may be on to something cool here Scott.
                    If we plan our vacations right, we can meet other like-minded (ie crazy) GSR's. Some of us may even have spare bikes to ride!

Next time you come thru Memphis let me know. :-D

Comment

Nice meeting you all too.
                      Man, I look white as a Canadian. :shock:

Met the wife at the Y afterwords, needless to say - I'm not white anymore. Turned a nice Beet Red. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by DMPLATT
                        Nice meeting you all too.
                        Man, I look white as a Canadian. :shock:

Met the wife at the Y afterwords, needless to say - I'm not white anymore. Turned a nice Beet Red. :-D
                        At least ya weren't as pale as some of those British.........:shock:

:-D
                        Frosty (falsely accused of "Thread-Hijacking"!)
                        "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Owner of:
                        1982 GS1100E
                        1995 Triumph Daytona 1200

Comment

Who is the tubby guy standing next to Scott in this picture on the beach taken with Dave's son? I don't recognize that guy?
                          :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by frosty5011
                            At least ya weren't as pale as some of those British.........:shock:

:-D
                            Bastage :twisted:

Comment

Actually, the Pale Canadians,English, etc weren't as Visually Disturbing as the Overweight, Pale, Ladies in their 60's Who thought they Looked GOOD in Tube Tops and Short Shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock:

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
                              X