Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heck's Angel Rides Again (My Sunday Ride)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck's Angel Rides Again (My Sunday Ride)

Last Sunday I headed South into Tennessee for a Sunday Ride so this Afternoon I decided to Go North Using All Two Lane Roads. This Route Took me Through Murray,Almo,Dexter,Hardin,Benton,Draffenville, and Gilbertsville KY in that Order.

Ky Lake looking South from the top of Kentucky Dam. I had to Smile While I took This One because I took it From an Overlook and When I pulled in there Was One car there. She was a College Age Young Lady sitting in a Lawn Chair Reading a Book. While I was Getting Off My Gear to Get the Camera She was Folding Up Her Chair and Getting in Her Car! I thought to Myself, Yep, I must look REALLY Intimidating in My Bright Yellow Helmet, Red Joe Rocket Jacket, on My 26 Year Old Suzuki!:shock:

Oh Well, I drove across the Dam and Took this One Looking the Other Direction. This is the Tennessee River Below KY Dam. The Piers are for a New Bridge being Built and That is the I-24 Bridge in the Distance.

I Headed Back and Decided to Take Highway 962 or Olive Road as it is Called Locally because of a Small Town by the Same Name it Goes Through. I had been down it in a Cage Many times and It Does have several 15 to 25 mph Posted Curves but They didn't impress the 850 Much. All in all it was a Nice Ride on a Nice Day!:-D
    Last edited by marvinsc; 06-04-2006, 06:18 PM.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

You intimidating guy you:shock: :-D I love the first picture, it has been years since I have been to KY Lake, I always spent all of my time down at Burnside on Lake Cumberland when I lived in KY. I spent the day yesterday on Table Rock Lake in Branson and had a great time.
    Sounds like you had a nice ride. Thanks for sharing the pictures:-D

Comment

That looks like an awesome day man! Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc
        While I was Getting Off My Gear to Get the Camera She was Folding Up Her Chair and Getting in Her Car!
        Don't feel bad. I've had the exact same thing happen to me.:-D
        (only it was my daughter)

Really, with all the bad things happening these days I can't blame her but...I'm sure if you pulled up in a Buick, she wouldn't have run off.

Comment

Working...
        X