harley forks he says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harley forks he says

my harley friend was looking at my gs the otherday. sudden exclamation. hey you got harley forks on this! woah you got harley brakes too! do you believe it? lol

Originally posted by roadron
    my harley friend was looking at my gs the otherday. sudden exclamation. hey you got harley forks on this! woah you got harley brakes too! do you believe it? lol
    Oh boy, Put on you're flame proof suit...Here it comes...:shock:

Comment

Could it be? Part interchangability? What a novel idear!! \\/

Comment

Maybe you should tell him, Uhhhh NO, I dont have Harley brakes, HD's are made using Jap brakes, LOL

Earl

All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by 8trackmind
          Oh boy, Put on you're flame proof suit...Here it comes...:shock:
          You got Harley parts on there, BOY?? Now I know you 'aint got Harley parts on there... else we gonna have ourselves a good 'ole fashion bike burnin'... you hear me, BOY??? :razz:
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Maybe they should go look at their forks and brakes and carbs. Bet good money they say Showa, Nissin, and Mikuni.

Comment

Bet'in you's sport'in them thar HD dunlops too.

Comment

i'm still laughin!!

Comment

Originally posted by beby99
                  Bet'in you's sport'in them thar HD dunlops too.
                  (holy shiz...I've got D404's...)
                  Currently bikeless
                  '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                  '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

the sad thing is that those the forks and brakes on the Harley he is refering to is probably using GS brakes and forks (an old design that the Japs sell to the Herd).

Only the best 30 year old technology for the herd

Comment

you got it!

Comment

Working...
                      X