Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It been a long time

Hey folks,

I use to visit this site all the time up until about a year ago. We lived in Bradford, MA and we finally made it to Berwick, Maine(hence the absence). It's the best thing we could have ever done!

I ride the 81 GS750L and hubby rides his 02 Katana 600! To make a long story short...we happen to meet Craig Antler the other week and heard about the Moosehead lake ride!! We would love to have the opportunity to be apart of that. Our biggest issue is what to do with our 4 boys. If we can pull it off (would'nt be the first time I pulled a rabbit out of my hat..lol) it sounds like we would have a really great time!

I know Doug was having some computer issues but don't know if he got back online yet. I just wanted to say "hey" to all who would remember me. Glad to be back!!!

Ann aka agabby10

I remember you Ann! WB

Comment

solution for 4 boys: cages?

Comment

Hey there! I'm the orginizer of the Moosehead ride. Doug told me about you the other day! He is back online, so give him a hard time about getting his GS back together before Moosehead. Love to have you guys along! Even the kids are welcome, but they may need earplugs and to be in bed before cocktail hour...
        Currently bikeless
        '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
        '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Back!

Glad to hear that Doug is back on-line. I hope he does get his bike up and running.

As for the kids in cages...I know they would find a way out...lol

Comment

Working...
          X