Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a GS story at all...

... but I didn't know where to post it!

Normally, after a good days sport ride with some buddies, I'll come home and post on the 'Resources here with some pics. But this was the first group ride I have ever been on in the past 10 years there wasn't a single GS?? That's becasue no matter who I rode with, my GS1100E was always there. Never the less, my good buddy Andy (Pillage) was the ringleader today- who I met here on the resources. He was riding a Suzuki, alebeit a 99 Bandit. So the love is still alive. Anyway, I'm really happy to have met Andy, mostly becasue the guy can RIDE!! And for some reason his improvising of the route always manages to bring us some bad a$$ twisties, and today was no exception. I only had 40 miles on the FZ1 this morning, so I was thankfull the day started somewhat tame, but after lunch we sure ripped it up.

Anyway, I thought I'd post these here, becasue I'm sure Andy will tell the other guys to have a look!

Not a GS in the bunch:

The line up at the lunch spot in Hollis, NH:

Can you find the new Fizzy??

Great day today. Still riding in New England. Who's riding over Thanksgiving?\\/
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Good story Jethro.Cant beat going on a group ride.No matter what type of bikes are involved.Sounds like you guys had a blast.

Brenno
    Last edited by Guest; 11-20-2006, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X