РАССЫЛКИ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

РАССЫЛКИ

Предлагаем помощь по рекламе Вашего сайта ПРОФЕССИОНАЛЬНО, С ГАРАНТИЕЙ РЕЗУЛЬТАТА, БЕЗ ОБМАНА! Профессионально и оперативно создаем работающие сайты, делаем их прибыльными! Опыт работы с 1995 г. Spam-hosting - 200$ мес. Выделенные сервера под спам-хостинг - от 500$ мес. Спам-машины (до 10 млн. писем в сутки) - от 600$ мес. Email-рассылка - 1 млн. ДОСТАВЛЕННЫХ писем - 150$ ICQ-рассылка - 1 млн. ДОСТАВЛЕННЫХ сообщений - 150$ SMS-рассылка - 0,02$ за 1 сообщение. Рассылка по форумам (более 30 тыс. русскоязычных и иноязычных) - 100$ Поднятие PR (google) и ИЦ (яндекс) в десятки и сотни раз, гарантированный вывод в любом поисковике до первых 10 позиций по выбранным Вами словам! Продвижение в поисковых системах, форумах, каталогах. Цена договорная. хостинг, реклама в интернет, рассылки, dedicated servers, выделенные сервера, регистрация доменов, спам-хостинг, sms, icq, веб-дизайн, email-рассылки Email: spam@brestmarket.com ICQ: 337229232

Is that like a computer code, foreign language, or just gibberish?

Comment

Looks like a spam post in greek.

Comment

I thought SPAM Was an American Invention.*
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
          I thought SPAM Was an American Invention.*
          No, that's Scrapple you are thinking of!
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Cheese Day is tomorrow... maybe it's SPAM day???

FFS...

Do we even have a single Russian on this site beside this spammer? Find the Ural site, buddy ole pal...

Comment

Originally posted by Desolation Angel View Post
              Is that like a computer code, foreign language, or just gibberish?
              I believe that is the transposition when the input is in cyrillic and is interpreted at the end user on a computer set up to read in English.

Earl
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Well I babblefished Russian to English, and the only word that raised an eyebrow was "spam". The rest was either unreadable or gibberish. Maybe he's related to the spammer in the GD forum.

Brad bt

Comment

Originally posted by hstmskeml View Post
                  Предлагаем помощь по рекламе Вашего сайта ПРОФЕССИОНАЛЬНО, С ГАРАНТИЕЙ РЕЗУЛЬТАТА, БЕЗ ОБМАНА! Профессионально и оперативно создаем работающие сайты, делаем их прибыльными! Опыт работы с 1995 г. Spam-hosting - 200$ мес. Выделенные сервера под спам-хостинг - от 500$ мес. Спам-машины (до 10 млн. писем в сутки) - от 600$ мес. Email-рассылка - 1 млн. ДОСТАВЛЕННЫХ писем - 150$ ICQ-рассылка - 1 млн. ДОСТАВЛЕННЫХ сообщений - 150$ SMS-рассылка - 0,02$ за 1 сообщение. Рассылка по форумам (более 30 тыс. русскоязычных и иноязычных) - 100$ Поднятие PR (google) и ИЦ (яндекс) в десятки и сотни раз, гарантированный вывод в любом поисковике до первых 10 позиций по выбранным Вами словам! Продвижение в поисковых системах, форумах, каталогах. Цена договорная. хостинг, реклама в интернет, рассылки, dedicated servers, выделенные сервера, регистрация доменов, спам-хостинг, sms, icq, веб-дизайн, email-рассылки Email: spam@brestmarket.com ICQ: 337229232

What he said
                  Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                  2000 Kawasaki Concours
                  Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler View Post
                    What he said
                    What'd he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                      No, that's Scrapple you are thinking of!
                      Scrapple, yum. We brought 4 pounds of it back from Philly we picked up while there during Christmas.

Comment

What the hell is scrapple?:-|
                        1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                        1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                          It's all the scraps from the pig that wasn't used for something else, add cornmeal and spices, form in a square so it can be sliced about 1/2 thick and fried in a pan of grease until the outside is crisp and the inside is soft.

When done, it is generally eaten as a breakfast meat with eggs, etc. Some folks like to put catsup on it, some like maple syrup on it. It is truly a Pennsylvania Dutch recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                            Think Square Hot Dog, it is a PA Regional Favorite.
                            sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                            2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I think he said he has a 77 gs 750 e in good conditon but motor is fine and ran good the last time it ran 10 years ago.May need a little tlc and some wiring done.A few dents in the tank and the carbs may need cleaneded.Has new tires put on before storing out in back by an old oak tree. Has a little bit of rust,but should start right up.Great fixer upper.only 2100 U.S.of A. dollars!

Comment

Working...
                              X