WAKE UP Call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAKE UP Call!

I discovered a New Twisty Road Over the Weekend, Not real Long but a Lot of Fun. I rode it 3 Times Yesterday when I took This Pic.

It was Rainy here this Morning so I did a Few Chores around the House and took a short Nap waiting for the Roads to Dry. I headed out about 3:00 pm and Got onto this Road from the North end. The Bike was Running well and I got into a Decreasing Radius Left hander a Little Hot so I just kept Leaning over until CLANK something (Center Stand) bottomed out on the Road. Between the Surprise and the Jolt I got a Little Wobbly for a Second. As Stated in the Title, A Little Wake up Call.8-[
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

On a Lighter Note, I can State that There are Now NO More T!ts on the Tires (even the Edges) that were installed earlier this Year!:-D
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Stay safe and keep it fun!
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Sounds like alot of fun man....keep the shiney side up man. :-D

Comment

Working...
        X