I think She Suspects Something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think She Suspects Something

Fot those of You who missed it, I'm going to Indianapolis Tomorrow to pick up My next bike, Details Here:http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=116862

I haven't ridden all week due to Incliment Weather, Rainy the first of the Week and Cold the last couple of Days but this afternoon it is a brisk 53* and Sunny. I geared up and fired up the 850 for a quick ride and WOW was She feeling Her Oats! Each time the Speedo needle bounced off the 85 mph stop with lots of throttle left or We executed a 15, 20, 25 mile an hour curve at double the posted speed I could almost feel Her asking "Well! can the new one DO THIS? Well, can SHE?" All I can say is I certainly Hope so!:-D
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

They always know . Good luck with the new bike it looks killer

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
      Fot those of You who missed it, I'm going to Indianapolis Tomorrow to pick up My next bike
      We need a full ride report as soon as you get it back to Casa Del Marvin. You are riding it back, right? :-D
      Last edited by Guest; 11-16-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Not this Trip, I'm buying Brian's Bike Trailer for the Trip Home.

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Hey, let's get together for lunch or whatever. I need to see Brian anyhow to bring him a few computer toys. Let me know, Brian has my phone number.

Comment

I should arrive at Brian's 12:30-1:30 Local Time. I'm calling Him when I get within an Hour or so.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Kool. If I haven't spoken to him by then, have him give me a buzz. I'd like to get out of the house for a bit.

Comment

Well, just left Brian and Scott at Brian's house. That is one sweet looking bike. Just needs a little TLC, and I mean very little.
                Hope to see it at BC this year. Congrats, Scott.

Comment

Checking in from Casa Del Wringer, it's been a long eventful Day, Thanks to George and Griffin for the extra Muscle. Me and Brian are bushed BUT the Previously non functioning Hydraulic clutch is Fixed and the bike sounds Sweet. We are ordering a pizza and are going to call it a Night. Pics and stories Tomorrow.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
                  X