Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first group ride

Howdy ya'll
    Today a local motorcycle club was having a ride thorugh town taking donations for an angel tree benefiting the local children from through out the county.
    There was about 30+ bikes on this run and you better believe there was a GS in the line, actually there were 2 that I know of. It was awesome blasting through town alongside Vstars and Harleys. Don't know how much money was raised but seeing these guys gather around for such a heart warming benefit is great. Didn't think to "borrow" (lol) my daughters digital camera but definately going to have to remedy that. I guess Santa does travel on 2 wheels when the need arises. Happy Holidays to all and may the children around the world be blessed with a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Sounds like it was fun and for a good cause.Several members do a similar ride.

Merry Christmas
    Pat

Comment

We dont get to see that biker image played up much.
      Our local toys for tots generates a line of bikes that stretches over 5 miles long. The state troopers block all intersections so the line isnt broken. It is always a gala event in citrus county florida.
      The goofy santa hats, raindeer antlers and blinking lights on the bikes is fun to see.
      The baby jessica run had so many bikes of all types that it brought tears to my eyes.

:-D Bikers are good folks mostly.:-D

Comment

We have a similar thing here in Aus called a toy run.They are run at different places throughout the country leading up to christmas.It's a pain in the watchacallit ,what with so many bikes so close together,but it's for such a worthy cause that it's worth it.Good PR for biking as well.:-D Cheers,Simon.

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

Working...
        X