Sold the GS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold the GS!!!!

After putting it on craigslist it sold in 3 day's.Sorry guy's just have to get a different bike.I will be picking up my 08 DL 650 v strom tuesday.It's still a Suzuki so that's a good thing.I want to thank everyone on here for all your help over the years especially Chef,Bwringer and of course Keith Krause.What would the GS world do without a carb guru like that!!!This doesnt mean I will not be using this site it just means I will be changing from a 25 year old 650 to an 08 650!!!!I will still be around the GS's cause I ride with the ones in KC.and hope to go to some GS rally's in the future.Thanks again for the knowledge I have learned from everyone.
    Your GS friend, Tim

Congrats on the Upgrade! Sounds like a fun machine.:-D
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Man. Cool. I've been eye-balling the wee stroms.
      Nice.

Comment

So does this mean bikeless Tim won't be bikeless anymore after Tuesday??

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
          Congrats on the Upgrade! Sounds like a fun machine.:-D
          I saw his "old bike" up close. While I'm sure the new one is nice, it may not be an upgrade, that GS was (is) SWEET!!!
          Congrats, RJ :-D

Comment

I've really been happy with my 07 Wee Strom. I put 22k on it last year and its been a blast.

You might want to check out the Stromtroopers web site.

Comment

Working...
            X