Second ride of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second ride of the season

Got in my second run of the season today. It wasn't as good as expected as the bike didn't run right...lots of popping on accelerating above 4000 rpm. Too lean I'd say.

The bike ran flawlessly in Jan when i had it out for a few hours one Sunday and I haven't done anything to change the setup. Its been sitting with a full tank and a couple of good shots of Seafoam. I have a home made foam filter in place but iI think I need to go with an OEM or K&N. I'll order one tomorrow.

I only managed to stall the bike twice and didn't have any mishaps thank goodness. I did want to mention that there is still a lot of gravel down on the corners and some intersections and you do need to take care. I put my right foot down at one stop and while there was only a smattering of pea gravel, my foot skided and I almost dropped the bike.

Saw a lot of riders out and everyone gave a wave, even the guy on the V-rod so its shaping up to be a good season:-D

Enjoy but be safe.

Cheers,
    Spyug

Spyug
    Sent you a PM. only second ride? yikes...riding starts on easter! -2C is plenty warm!... especially if you eat a whole lot of candy before hand

Comment

Working...
    X